G-Mendeliome disease-specific Sequencing Service are designed to analyze genes in various inherited disease including cardiology,
neurology and arious cancers.
with proven clinical usage This panel support gene add-on service, so customers can use expanded panel
by adding the genes of interest into this panel. Additionally, we provide BI analysis service to our customers
with Celemics proprietary Bioinformatics SW.
- Comprehensive analysis of a broad range of diseases
- Identifying diseases associated with: AML, ALL, Multiple Myeloma,
Lymphoma, Hearing loss, Hereditary cancer syndrome, Arrhythmia,
Cardiomyopathy, Muscular dystrophy, Charcot-Marie-Tooth, Spastic
paraplegia, Myopathy, Ataxia, Epilepsy, Parkinson, Alzheimer,
Dementia, and Dystonia
- Collaboration with the leading CRO in the country
- Developed 17 different panels for assessing genes of the related diseases
- The panel was developed in collaboration with leading CROs, and is actually
very practical because it consists of genes they are using.
- In-house test shows high sensitivity (>95%) and specificity (>99.5%)
for all selected genes
The contained genes of each specific disease panel are shown in the table below. If the panel does not contains genes of interest, customers can add those genes through our additional service. Please contact us for more information.
Research for inherited disease