Celemics’ Targeted RNA sequencing Service is the best choice for
research of gene expression and rearrangement even with poor
quality pecimen including FFPE and cfRNA.
interest, allowing comprehensive gene expression analysis, including isoform analysis similar
to total RNA sequencing. In addition, Celemics proprietary BI(Bioinformatic) analysis service can support all customers
who need assistance for data analysis and new to RNA sequencing by NGS technology.
- Cost-effective high-quality analysis
- Accurate analysis of expression level enabled by higher depth
of coverage due to specific targeting of genes of interest
compared to total RNA sequencing
- Compatible with a variety of sample types
- Receive reliable results from poor-quality samples such as FFPE
and low amount samples such as cfRNA
- Expression level in all regions of genes of interest
- Covers all gene regions allowing for assessing
expression level of all exons
- Gene rearrangement analysis
- Detects rearrangement and all other types of variants
- Isoform analysis
- Identify isoform expression levels
by assessing the entire regions of targeted genes.
Celemics targeted RNA sequencing assesses the expression level of selected genes with a sufficient level of coverage depth higher
than that of total mRNA sequencing. Compared to competitor product that targets only parts of an exon,
the Targeted RNA sequencing developed by Celemics showed relatively higher coverage across a wide range of regions.
The comparison test between Celemics targeted RNA sequencing and total RNA sequencing shows
that the coverage from Celemics product is 15% higher at 50X and twice as high at 100X.
Gene expression profiling
Detection of structural variations of gene
Validation of results from total RNA sequencing