panel with unparalleled performance for analysis of methylation status for plasma cfDNA analyze methylation status of plasma cfDNA. The characteristics of our Methyl-seq panel guaranteed to customers comprehensive results of methylation profile in both clinical diagnostics and research field.
- Industry-leading capture performance
- Elaborate design considering the sequence alteration by bisulfite conversion
- Thorough comparison analysis of the sequences before and after bisulfite conversion enabling accurate detection of methylation sites
- Compatible with all sample types
- Perform methylation analysis with gDNA and cfDNA
- Celemics’ BI analysis service for Methyl-seq
- Celemics proprietary deduplication algorithm allows
accurate sequencing results
- Visualized results is provided to all results from methylation sequencing panel
- High reproducibility and concordance of clinical information
- Same methylation patterns when repeatedly tested with the same sample
- Visualized clustering result from pattern analysis showed
high concordance with the clinical data information.
Workflow of Celemics’ Targeted methylation sequencing
Standard Workflow of Targeted Methyl-seq
Celemics Proprietary Probe Design for Methyl-seq
- The targeted methylation sequencing is proceeded with including bisulfite conversion process in the NGS workflow.
- The hybridization probe and methylated adapters are designed considering the sequence alteration by bisulfite conversion
- Only selective genes can be targeted for the analysis, allowing for cost-effective sequencing.
BI analysis for methylation sequencing
Standard Analysis Pipeline for Targeted Methyl-seq
- Customers who are new to methylation analysis can be also supported by Celemics in-house bioinformatics software service for fast and accurate analysis.
- Comparison between C/T panel and G/A panel allows accurate discovery of methylation patterns of CpG, CHH, and CHG regions in targeted gene
Researches for gene activation