Celemics' Metagenomic Sequencing panel allows for the
characterization and differentiation of a myriad of
of fungi are amplified by PCR, and has indices and adapters attached after
clean-up using CeleMag Beads for NGS and BI analysis. Various analysis reports are provided through Celemics' robust analysis pipeline
according to the customer's study purposes. Please contact us for further information
- Flexible panel design
- Sequencing of V3 or V3-V4 region can be available for bacteria
- Sequencing of ITS1 or ITS1-ITS2 region can be available for fungi
- Support BI analysis for classification and diversity
- Various types of results provide a comprehensive insight into sample microbes
NGS-based metagenomic analysis workflow
By Celemics’ BI analysis pipeline, various types of analysis for the microbes are supported including taxonomy classification and diversity.
16S rRNA sequencing for bacteria
18S ITS sequencing for fungi
- Celemics Metagenomic Sequencing Panel enables both V3 and V3-V4 sequencing for bacteria. Customers can choose the appropriate service based on their specific research needs.
- As with the 16S sequencing service, the 18S ITS sequencing service provides two different options: ITS1 and ITS1-ITS2.
Example of metagenomic sequencing analysis report
Results presented above are a few selected examples of the metagenomics sequencing results that Celemics provides. Contact us for more information.
Bacterial Pathogen Detection