Just like a chameleon utilizing its colored pigments and crystals to adapt to its surroundings,
we proactively pioneer and adapt to the everchanging NGS markets with our cutting-edge technology to support our customer’s needs.
These terms and conditions are intended to stipulate the terms and conditions of use and procedures of the Internet consultation service (from now on referred to as the "Service") provided by Celemics, Inc. (from now on referred to as the "Company"), and the rights, obligations, and responsibilities of the Company and users.
Article 2 (Effect of Terms and Conditions)
1. These terms and conditions become effective by disclosing to the user through the description at the bottom of the service screen on the website.
2. Users who use the website, and users who are registered as members through consent are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions.
3. The Company may change the contents of these Terms and Conditions because it does not violate related laws such as laws according to the Terms and Conditions regulations. The changed terms and conditions become effective by disclosing them in the same way as in Paragraph 1.
4. The use of the website and related contents after the notice of changes to the terms and conditions is deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions.
Article 3 (Rules other than the terms and conditions)
Matters not specified in these terms and conditions are subject to other related laws, such as the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc.
Article 4 (Definition of Terms)
1. For users to use the contents of the web page without restriction, they must record and apply for personal information requested in the subscription application form designated by the company.
2. Users who do not enter their real name or actual information are not legally protected and may be restricted from using the service without notice.
3. The use of the services provided on this website is free. However, for matters related to the use of the contents, a separate contract is required according to the relevant standards, so please contact the person in charge of the website of Celemics. Inc.
4. The use of the website is provided 24/7 unless there is a particular obstacle to the technology of the site
Article 5 (Restrictions on service subscription and use)
1. This website may refuse to sign up for a user or place restrictions on use in the following cases.
a) When signing up as a member by not using a real name or stealing the name of another person
b) If required information is missing
c) In case of an application or use to hinder social order or morals
d) If the application conditions required by other companies are not met
2. This website may be temporarily restricted in service provision in the event of periodic inspection, breakdown, replacement, or communication problems.
3. Copyrights and other intellectual property rights for works provided by this site belong to this site.
4. Users should not use the site for commercial purposes.
5. This site is not responsible for any damages incurred to users in connection with their use.
Article 6 (Obligation)
1. Company obligations
The site keeps members' personal information secure, uses it only for purposes within the site, such as improving and operating services, providing new information, and not transferring it to a third party for any other purpose. (However, exceptions are made in cases in which legal procedures are required, such as when requested by a related agency for investigation purposes under related laws or requested by the Information Communication Ethics Committee.)
2. User and member obligations
a) Users must comply with the matters stipulated in these terms and conditions, related laws, and notices on the site.
b) Users cannot perform commercial activities using the service without the prior consent of the company.
c) Users cannot infringe on intellectual property rights, including copyrights, without the company's consent. They cannot damage the reputation of third parties or engage in actions that interfere with business. (duty)
Article 7 (Provision of information)
The website administrator may provide various information through a route other than the website when operating the website.
Article 8 (Company post-management and user rights and responsibilities)
The company may delete the posts without prior notice in the posts that fall under the following cases among the contents posted by the member on the website, and the member himself is solely responsible for all responsibility arising from the post.
a) Posts that damage the reputation of third parties (including individuals and corporations)
b) Posts that may interfere with the stable operation of the service
c) Posts with content that may cause social controversy when disclosed
d) Posts that infringe other rights such as the company's intellectual property rights and the intellectual property rights of a third party
Article 9 (Disclaimer)
1. If the company cannot provide the service due to force majeure, the company is exempted from providing the service.
2. The company is not responsible for any obstacles or restrictions in service use due to reasons attributable to the member.
3. The company is exempt from all responsibilities for the information posted by members, and the responsibility lies with the members and users themselves
4. The company is exempted from liability for disputes or problems between the member and a third party via the web page.
The Company shall be exempted from liability for damages caused by intentional or negligence of users and members among the damages caused by the website and its contents.
Article 10 (Competent courts and governing law)
Lawsuits related to all disputes arising between the company and users regarding the use of web pages and services are governed by the court having jurisdiction over the headquarters of the company, and the applicable law is Korean law.
Article 11 (Supplementary provision)
These terms will be effective from November 13, 2020.